I’ve been dreaming about Disney+.
Wandavision was stunning television, featuring one of the best lines ever in modern film or television:
“What is grief, if not love persevering?”
Thanks to this, and it’s ever-increasing back catalogue, its subscribers are rapidly rising…
With more MCU TV shows on the horizon, these numbers are only going one way.
While it’s a pain to subscribe to multiple TV and music streaming platforms at the moment, the House of Mouse doesn’t seem to be suffering.
Not to mention it’s non-Disney shows streaming via STAR on Disney+ means it’s got a hell of a lot better very quickly. If you need to, you can binge all of Scrubs or 24 in the same space as any Avengers film.
(Thanks to Dexter Reeds for that reminder, even though I’ve been binge-watching Scrubs… again).
According to Chartr, “Disney originally expected to have between 60 and 90 million subscribers by 2024, the company now expects more like 230 million subscribers by 2024.”
Latest posts by Dave (see all)
- We all live in the House of Mouse - May 10, 2021
- Curate your Twitter lists for better wellbeing - September 2, 2020
- Social media management: think twice, act wise - August 23, 2020
- Forum links… not like that! - August 3, 2020
- If you don’t like what’s being said, change the conversation - July 22, 2020