From a marketing perspective, it’s always interesting to watch a brand evolve, particularly one founded on guidelines that intend to be effective though amusing content.
A prime example is the Natural Confectionery Company. They have recently launched a new round of television adverts once again promoting their product through humour.
This humour aspect has allowed the Natural Confectionary Company to create a strong following, including 90,000 likes on Facebook. Nevertheless, it’s vital to remember that this marketing is always processed through set brand guidelines which outline the look and feel, as well as the tone of these adverts.
This has allowed customers to successfully connect with the brand via it’s various contact points.
Here’s just a selection of their television adverts:
Latest posts by Dave (see all)
- Four digital PR tactics for 2018 - July 15, 2018
- Celebrity marketing: tired trope or misused asset? - September 21, 2017
- David Ogilvy’s definition of ‘pure’ advertising is digital PR - June 26, 2017
- What good is social media awareness without action? - November 28, 2016
- Does brand authenticity really matter? - November 1, 2016