A recent labour of love at work, I compiled over 500 Premier League footballers’ into a mega list, revealing the most followed squads.
The project went live this morning, following an early start to finalise all of the numbers following the end of the transfer window.
With design support, we were able to create two outstanding graphics.
The first was a new-look Premier League table, taking every single player from each squad, and working out which team has the most Instagram followers in their squad.
Not the team’s Instagram account itself, that would be too easy!
The design was to use the above figures and work out which players made an all-star dream team – specifically in their respective positions.
Football fans will notice a few surprise inclusions.
Read the full report on the Tank website.
Latest posts by Dave (see all)
- We all live in the House of Mouse - May 10, 2021
- Curate your Twitter lists for better wellbeing - September 2, 2020
- Social media management: think twice, act wise - August 23, 2020
- Forum links… not like that! - August 3, 2020
- If you don’t like what’s being said, change the conversation - July 22, 2020