A recent labour of love at work, I compiled over 500 Premier League footballers’ into a mega list, revealing the most followed squads.
The project went live this morning, following an early start to finalise all of the numbers following the end of the transfer window.
With design support, we were able to create two outstanding graphics.
The first was a new-look Premier League table, taking every single player from each squad, and working out which team has the most Instagram followers in their squad.
Not the team’s Instagram account itself, that would be too easy!
The design was to use the above figures and work out which players made an all-star dream team – specifically in their respective positions.
Football fans will notice a few surprise inclusions.
Read the full report on the Tank website.
Latest posts by Dave (see all)
- Revealed: The most followed Premier League squads on Instagram - August 9, 2019
- Four digital PR tactics for 2018 - July 15, 2018
- Celebrity marketing: tired trope or misused asset? - September 21, 2017
- David Ogilvy’s definition of ‘pure’ advertising is digital PR - June 26, 2017
- What good is social media awareness without action? - November 28, 2016