My name is Dave Endsor; marketer, writer and blogger.
Having initially set out to cover a wider variety of topics in this blog, it has since evolved to become focused on marketing and it’s impact and relationship with other sectors. It forms the foundation for my career and many interests and influences in my life as a whole. And it’s the most important aspect of any business.
Feel free to get in touch by the usuals means. All the details are on the box below.
Latest posts by Dave (see all)
- Celebrity marketing: tired trope or misused asset? - September 21, 2017
- David Ogilvy’s definition of ‘pure’ advertising is digital PR - June 26, 2017
- What good is social media awareness without action? - November 28, 2016
- Does brand authenticity really matter? - November 1, 2016
- The social media dilemma of being a parent - August 7, 2016