One of my favourite sources for entertaining content is Cracked. A site that features humour-based articles, videos, photoshops and more – I visit it daily. The main draw for me is it’s frequent ‘numbers’ articles which raise awareness of fascinating facts and events from a broad range of subjects.
Be warned, there can be a little bit of choice language but here are just a few of those articles I have enjoyed (click to view):
Of course, these are just a few examples of their vast selection so why not visit for yourself?
Latest posts by Dave (see all)
- Revealed: The most followed Premier League squads on Instagram - August 9, 2019
- Four digital PR tactics for 2018 - July 15, 2018
- Celebrity marketing: tired trope or misused asset? - September 21, 2017
- David Ogilvy’s definition of ‘pure’ advertising is digital PR - June 26, 2017
- What good is social media awareness without action? - November 28, 2016