The highly-respected actor, director and photographer (amongst many other things), Leonard Nimoy sadly passed away at the end of February 2015.
Best known for his portrayal of Mr. Spock in the Star Trek franchise, he was well-regarded as a man of great wisdom and compassion. He also exuded an exceptional calmness, likely absorbed from his role as the half-human, half-Vulcan television icon.
In searching for a quote that not only represented this man’s mind, but also one that I could support, there were too many to choose. However, in making this decision I believe I have chosen one that Mr. Spock would be proud of:
A statement like that can of course be applied to so many different topics, from business to war, with massive implications wherever it is applied. However, thinking like Spock for one moment, as a logical argument it holds true. Putting it into practice is another matter and this is where logic needs emotional consideration, much like the challenges Spock faced during his time on the Enterprise.
RIP Leonard Nimoy, live long and prosper.
Latest posts by Dave (see all)
- Revealed: The most followed Premier League squads on Instagram - August 9, 2019
- Four digital PR tactics for 2018 - July 15, 2018
- Celebrity marketing: tired trope or misused asset? - September 21, 2017
- David Ogilvy’s definition of ‘pure’ advertising is digital PR - June 26, 2017
- What good is social media awareness without action? - November 28, 2016