Digital engagement is critical for every single business, large or small, across search engines, online advertising and social media.
Powerful web tools allow you to research, implement and analyse campaigns, increasing your search ranking and conversion rate; never forgetting to always evaluate, evolve and repeat.
One man near the top of the list in search and inbound marketing expertise is Rand Fishkin, founder of Moz. His inspirational and engaging content give insight to even the most novice of search marketers. He cites one method of ensuring repeat engagement and therefore, hopefully, more sales:
Earn potential customers respect by delivering information, in whatever appropriate format, that they can understand, appreciate, and potentially use – all to further the success of their organisation.
If so, they’ll keep coming back for more.
Latest posts by Dave (see all)
- Celebrity marketing: tired trope or misused asset? - September 21, 2017
- David Ogilvy’s definition of ‘pure’ advertising is digital PR - June 26, 2017
- What good is social media awareness without action? - November 28, 2016
- Does brand authenticity really matter? - November 1, 2016
- The social media dilemma of being a parent - August 7, 2016