When the world zigs, zag.
Vorsprung durch Technik.
Both of these famous advertising sign-offs, for Levi Strauss and Audi respectively, were devised by world-renowned agency, BBH.
The ‘H’ is better known as Sir John Hegarty, creative director and founder of the agency, respected across the industry and a man who knows a thing or two thousand. His beliefs are inspiring and his book, Hegarty On Advertising, takes a prized position on my bookshelf.
A final piece of trivia.
The statement above for Levi Strauss was part of BBH’s first ever piece of work. So powerful was it, that the black sheep in the advert and the statement, became both the logo and strapline for the agency.
Latest posts by Dave (see all)
- Forum links… not like that! - August 3, 2020
- If you don’t like what’s being said, change the conversation - July 22, 2020
- I’m not even supposed to be in today - July 6, 2020
- What if link acquisition sat at the centre of everything? - June 22, 2020
- Something of a restart - June 1, 2020