Writing is hard.
Remembering to write is hard.
Remembering to write regularly is hard.
(You get the idea).
Having failed miserably to write anything even vaguely on a schedule since late 2017, this is a very public and personal promise to do more.
Every two weeks in fact.
That’s my plan.
Generally it will all be geared around digital PR, search, content and social media – and everything that comes with those topics, including leadership and advocacy angles.
Do check out my older stuff too. Essentially anything before this post.
But I won’t pigeon-hole myself too much so expect posts on marketing and comms in general.
Wonderfully shoehorned subjects will make an appearance – you have been warned.
Please look out for them. Likes, shares and comments are appreciated.
Abuse also welcome.
Latest posts by Dave (see all)
- We all live in the House of Mouse - May 10, 2021
- Curate your Twitter lists for better wellbeing - September 2, 2020
- Social media management: think twice, act wise - August 23, 2020
- Forum links… not like that! - August 3, 2020
- If you don’t like what’s being said, change the conversation - July 22, 2020